Come Train with Us
Martial Arts Club
Wing Chun Martial Arts Club for Fitness and Self Defence Training in Cape Town.
Why learn Wing Chun?
• Wing Chun specializes in close-range combat, essential for Self Defence
• Learn the most efficient techniques to strike and defend
• The system focuses on agile stances and footwork for fast advances in attack or defence
• The system teaches you how to defeat stronger opponents
• The system also teaches you how to defend against multiple opponents
• Learn to move and pre - position yourself instead of meeting attackers head on
• Train to attack and defend simultaneously
• Learn to control your energy (chi) and focus
• Attack and defend in a relaxed fluid motion
• Learn movements that result in devastatingly high speed and explosive impact
Functional Self Defence
Learn a Classic Martial Art
But do not be constrained by it, keep your training practical, functional and real
Learn a unique system of Defending yourself in a variety of situations, armed or unarmed attacks.
"The higher we are placed, the more humbly we should walk"
Marcus Tullius Cicero
About Fighting Spirit Club
We Teach a Vital Life Skill
We offer Group Classes, Private Training and Self Defence Training Workshops
Awareness Training is important But what if you have to fight to defend yourself and your family?
Surviving is critical
Training and Learning is an ongoing process
Enjoy the journey!
Classes are at both:
54 Regent Road, Sea Point , and also at
20 Hall Road, Sea Point, Cape Town
Cell: 082 459 4037